Sunday Riley is quickly becoming a cult favorite of mine. From Disrobe to Good Genes (which I’ll be reviewing soon) and now Ceramic Slip. The one thing I used to skimp on was cleanser. It was good old Neutrogena for me. That is, until I tried Ceramic Slip. It’s non-drying and left my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- Refined French Green Clay (Tightens Pores, Removes Impurities, Infuses skin with Vital Minerals)
- Vitamin C (Helps reduce the appearance of large pores, wrinkles and discoloration while stimulating collagen growth)
- Black Pepper (Stimulates the circulation, for naturally warming cellular revitalization)
- Sandalwood (Anti-microbial, helps with skin irritation, inflammation, allergic conditions, exzema, promotes radiance)
- Jasmine (Skin soothing and restorative)
- Frankincense (Anti-wrinkle, encourages the growth of new skin cells, tonic, astringent)
Now get a bottle, shake it up and shrink those pores!
Tagsblue print cleanse candles chanel chloe cocktails contest deborah lippmann desserts dkny eddie borgo essie eyeshadow f/w 2013 handbags instagram james franco jeff bridges kings of leon laura mercier le labo lfw lipstick london fashion week lucinda williams mac mfw milan fashion week missoni nail polish nars nyfw nyfw 2012 oscars Paris Fashion Week perfume pfw proenza schouler rachel zoe ryan adams ryan gosling scarves sephora ss 2013 the strokes tommy ton